networking

@4aps777 (1528)
i am glade to be on mylots.i am into alot on the computer,i just came across a site that i signed up for,it was spiderweb marketing systems,they are free with 5- 7 streams of income,but they dont tell you that the other streams of incomes is not free.spiderweb is free but the other sites they want you to sign up for cost money but you never know this intill you sign up and start doing the videos.it would have been nice to know that the other streams of income that they claim you can have, cost to be in them.the other sites is to promote spiderweb,but you could also make money from them,but it will cost you to do the system right.i can help you sign up but remember what i just said in this discussion.thank you for reading this
Hmmmmm are you sure that this is a legit site. Especially when money is concerned? I dont know about this. I read your post twice and i really dont think that me myself would join anything of this nature online. I mean why would they want you to pay upfront is the question, and what are you paying for in return.
@4aps777 (1528)
yes spiderweb is free but the other stuff is not,they need to give you details before you sign up,i only pay for 1 thing and that is gdi,but i know i can make money at gdi,but the other sites i am not willing to sign up for,besides i realiaze that spider is still in beta which means testing,thats why i wrote the discussion to warn people i have even put spider on my personal website but they are comming off of there.thank you for responding back