Long hair or short hair?

@chechuva (1276)
im thinking of cutting my hair short. but i can't really decide since it takes me 3 years to make my hair this long. what do u prefer short hair or long hair? it can be what you like for yourself and a suggestion what suits me will be appreciated.. thanks.. have a nice day
@megumiart (3780)
I would suggest doing some research on hairstyles; There's a ton of websites out there with image archives if all different hairstyles. Then you can pick whichever style compliments your face. :D
@chechuva (1276)
hmmm... that's a good suggestion. i haven't thought of searching that on the net. thanks!
If you fancy a change, then go for it. I love short hair and have also been considering a shorter haircut. My problem is that my hair type looks better long so I am keeping it fairly long. I can't really see your face shape in the photo properly but your hair looks as if it would look good in a short style. Hair grows back, never be afraid to try new things!
@chechuva (1276)
actually i have a wavy hair. my hair is quite hard to manage. but thanks for your suggestion..
@julyteen (13257)
• Davao, Philippines
it's easy to decide if i am in your side. i prefer to stay my hair long than to cut it off. i am male so definitely most of the boys love a girl that has a long hair than the short one. don't cut your hair.
I prefer long hair, there are many choices to change our long hair styles, you can make curve or straight styles based on your tastes, you also can comb your hair to different styles. If you are really hot, you can keep your hair to ponytail, it will help you to feel cool,LOL And before you cut off your hair, please think it carefully, because it takes a long time to make long hair. Have a nice day.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have had long hair for years. I just recently cut it off short a couple of years ago because it is very hot and heavy on my head. I got tired of it. I have solid black hair and the heat really attracts to it. I prefer my hair to be long but short is okay for now.