How Much Money Do You Have In Your Mylot Account?

@myrith (1830)
Fellow posters and friends, I have got $2.26 in my account here which has taken me three weeks to make, how much do you have as of today in your account, and how long did it take you to make that much?
@emeraldisle (13139)
Right now I have $25.31 in my account. That is only from the beginning of the month. I don't have any active referrals, which I did because it would certainly help. I get it from being active. I'm hoping to have at least $30 by the end of the month. I don't have that much more to make so kind of hoping for more More is always helpful.
@myrith (1830)
Wow that's great, it must have taken you quite a while to make that, keep going you will achieve that goal.
@emeraldisle (13139)
Just twenty four days. I earned payout for last month so this is just for this months work.
@obitwo (349)
• Denmark
Hey there. I gor 1.86 in my account it have taken 2 weeks. But i am not here for the money =D i am here for the good discussions and the fun. The money is just a bonus =D Have a nice day.
@myrith (1830)
Good work and fun at he same time, keep at it.
@obitwo (349)
• Denmark
Thanks =D
@atinsood (31)
I have earned $0.21 since i have started participating actively from last week.
@myrith (1830)
Well participating is the key to your success here, so just keep doing it and before long you will see payout too, thanks for sharing.
@jesbellaine (4140)
I have $15 so far and I am only a member for like closer to a month now. :)
@myrith (1830)
Wow you're a serious poster! that's a good amount, keep up the good work.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
so far i have made $15.25 since i joined mylot over two years now, is it not surprising?
@myrith (1830)
Wonderful, even if it took that long to make it, some people are not always active on here, keep going.
I have $6.33 in my account so far. I've been working on Mylot here all month, but definitely not as hard as I could so I know I could have more, I'm just not motivated enough to do it. I'm trying to make myself motivated though, so I can get paid.
@myrith (1830)
Dont give up you're more than half way there, keep going, you must be proud.
@foxyfire33 (10007)
I have $11.20 for the month of April so far. I don't have referrals and rarely get to 'work' on weekends...plus I started the month slow and have had a few days since of not having much activity. But it's still a good amount so I'm happy. I have two more full days after today plus what little I can sqeeze in over the weekend so hopefully I'll finish out the month with around $14.
@myrith (1830)
A big Congrats to you for all the effort, keep posting!
@Bionicman (3962)
• Czech Republic
$1.82 and it taken me over a year:) I've already gave up on mylot as money making site. I'm using it just for fun
@myrith (1830)
Ok, guess that works too, happy mylotting!
@minnie_98214 (10558)
Ive got $32.25 so far for this month. I have one referal that helps plus being active. It took me awhile to get to the earnings on here but now im making payout each month no problem.
@myrith (1830)
Fantastic! and your referral help too that's a plus, I have one referral and that person has been on here about the same time as me and he/she has only one post that's ridiculous. Keep up the good work