How much to charge for a coconut from a tree in my yard?

this is so funny. A man just came to my door to purchase coconuts from my tree. I am new to the house so i did not know.
@ssh123 (31086)
In India, coconuts are not sold in Kilograms, but in pieces (units). I do not know what size coconuts you have grown. Coconuts are classified into 3 categories according to size: small, medicum and large. Small one would cost (I have given the rates in US currency) Small 20 cents, medium 40 cents and large one 50 cents each. The price is for finished product (shell removed, jute trimmed).
• Jamaica
Do not charge more than a dollar. Depend on where you are, but depending on how need appears you could give it to him free, but be careful, criminals could be lurking as well.
haha thats hott. can you get them down from the tree?
@sedel1027 (17851)
In the US store bought coconuts sell from anywhere $1.20-$3.00. You may ask one of your neighbors who has a coconut tree what they charge.