Do you do the end of the month page view crunch?

I always try to crunch on the last day of the month and I know aton of people on my friends list that do as well...I have seen it help but sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on Yuwie too wheather it is running well or not. So do you do the crunch? Do you visit all your friends on your list? Or just everyone online? How do you increase your views on the last day of the month?
@thorgrym (677)
I don't do anything differently at the end of the month than I do at the beginning. The friendships that I have made are more important than the page views that I get. If someone wants to try to break a milestone and asks for some extra hits, then I might help them out, though.
true but I also like to see if I can out do myself from the month before it is liek a challange to me in a way.
@thorgrym (677)
Yes, that makes sense. It is fun to try to do better than the month before... :)
@trinale (1479)
OMG! I'm not the only one that does it! I'm actually doing the multitab visits to all my referrals' profiles now through my control panel. This way, they earn page views for my visits and I earn for myself by using the control panel. I'm my 4th round of 26 referrals! Cheers, Ed
Lol no you are not the only one hehehe. Yes I was multi tabbing myself last night hope it helped
@terri0824 (4991)
I haven't done as well with page views this month as I did last month. I've at least tried to rate people who have rated me. I have dial up, so it is slow going for me, and sometimes it just isn't worth it. I would rather spend my time here trying to reach payout than getting page views there. I'm about 2.60 away from reaching payout for this month, so unless I get a lot of time to respond to discussions, then I won't make it this month.
I haven't made payout here in months,but that is because I just haven't been around...My view for yuwie this month are down as well I was sick for well over a week and Yuwie had some downtime or slow time and that messed me up to.