What do YOU think would be a good Website

@Pitgull (1523)
I'm looking to create a website that people will enjoy. I was wondering if there were any ideas of a site you might like to see, or different things you could find on it. What are you looking for in a website? Specific topics, etc....anything appreciated..
@jesbellaine (4155)
FOr me a good website contains interesting discussion and post. Also, if you are going to put pictures, it should be a wholesome pictures or nice pictures on where we can add comments. There could be some interesting link to check on as well.
@Pitgull (1523)
I appreciate your response, more than you will ever know. What topics draw your attention most? What do you think websites avoid that actually needs to be put out there? fun links, like games or just cool websites? Do people want all these random graphics, or do you want to see real stuff from the real world? I have my digital camera (I bought it for this purpose lol) and I believe while you're on the computer, as close as you can be brought to nature, the better.... have you ever been on a completely fabricated site for way too long and your brain seems to run like you are connected to your computer? We need the realism...I think...
• Sri Lanka
firstly you should create a website that you like and that you are good at and that you are willing to update it regularly. Otherwise if you are just doing it for the money, then going into a topic that you are not used will bore you and in the end you will lose you interest. Also you will need to do a lot of research about what you are are going to put on your website. Also try to keep you website to a low download size otherwise it would not reach out to every one in the world since not everyone will have fast connection to download them. You should try to have pictures but covert them to a web format so the size is low. Hope this helps
@Pitgull (1523)
I appreciate all the suggestions!!! Do you happen to know what kind of code is supported by all browsers? What is the best way for me to create such a website?