our family

well recetly my dad has xpired...so derz me and my mum left in the family..im currently in 12th in india.we don hav much of financial support.plus after dad..not much left for us in india as last yr my mothers only brother also commited suicide.i want 2 go abroad so dat me and my mother ...we can stay together and we can lead a qulaity enriched life.also i had alwayz wanted 2 go abraod 4 my studies.so datz my part of da story.
@rizwan09 (743)
am very sorry to hear this..... i like the spirit in you...why do u want to go abroad??? their is alot in india... if ur have good command in english then u can join call centers where u can earn easily 12k to 15k... side by side do B.COM computers or B.SC so that u can have a graduation...... in case if u want to shift from india to abroad then u will have atleast graduation degree.... more over the quality of indian education is far better than other countries... if need help on education program then contact me i will be happy to help u...... give more details of ur financial condition so that i will advice u to choose which field.......... as education is costly in india..
Its very sad. I hope and i wish u all the best. Try to forget the past and work hard to get rid of your family problems. U have a bright future. U have only mother, so u must take care of her, she have only one releationhip in this world so u are tha person. U must take care her, n study well get good in ur exams and my best wishes to u for ever. Once i too have the same situation, but i have my parents alive. I have to face some financial problems, now its okay. go a head wit confident all the best.
@ssh123 (31086)
I am really sorry to hear your family story. Have courage. I liked your ambitions. Why go abroad. In India itself, you can earn money equivalent to any other country. Cost of living here is too cheap. If you have a good command on english, join call centre. They pay you between 10K to 15K. If your mother is capable of working, she can do home-based work (such as preparation of food for call centre employees) and together you can rebuild family. Opportunities are plenty. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart and nothing is achieved before it is thoroughly attempted. Meditate for 15 to 20 minutes, suspending all thoughts from your mind (keep practicing for a week to achieve this) and while meditating, concentrate on future plans. Do you know how this helps you: You will begin to think positive. Signals are sent to all parts of the body. You start looking at things positively. Any action of yours (due to impulse) will be positive. End result will be positive. All the best in your endeavours.