Do you sleep well at nights?

@sun2day (1063)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
At times I do experience difficty falling off to sleep. #1. Over tired. #2. Worrying about certain things #3. Other times I find I just can't sleep;I 'd be twisting and turning most of the night. Have that ever happen to you?
@winterose (39897)
It happens to me all the time, I never have a good nights sleep, that is from the fibromyalgia, it has been like this for about 8 years now.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Thanks for resonding. Don't you feel cranky the following day? Next day am very drowsy.
@winterose (39897)
I don't feel cranky, just very tired.
I always have a hard time sleeping. I worry about bills, money, food, my kid's health, my school, and so on and so forth. Trust me, the list keeps going and going. I toss and turn untill I finally pass out which normally takes about two to three hours. I would love to have a better life so that I could sleep better. I'm just so exhausted that it's not funny.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Thanks for your response. When that happens to me, I feel like I have been put through the wringer. Sometimes it is so hard not to worry about the daily things in life. Sometimes I would get up and force myself to read, then I would eventually fall off to sleep.
I have tried reading as it use to help calm my thoughts, but nothing seems to calm them any more. I know what you mean though, I feel as though I am being put through the ringer every day.
@mbs730 (2151)
Oh yes, definitely those have happened but less often now, all because I am on sleep medication!
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Thanks for responding.I do trust that eventually you will to do it on your own. All the very best.
I can't sleep well at night because of many pre occupied things that comes in my mind. That even i close my eyes, im still thinking of it.
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi sun, normally I don’t have any problem concerning sleep. But I find it’s rather weird as I would encounter insomnia once in a blue moon. It is rather torture as I could not fall asleep and turn over and over in the bed the whole night. I think to have too excited mood before going to bed could get me into the trouble of insomnia. So I always make it a rule to abstain myself from having excited thinking before going to bed.