How to take off my tapestry without the appropriate tool ?

France
I want to change the style of my bedroom ,take off the tapestry and paint the wall again ,don't kno what color yet . Do U have any recommendation to help me to take off the tapestry ?
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello dear Cannonball. I have no idea how to take off the tapestry, because I don't have such a problem. The wall of my house is white. I love white as it makes the house bright. Now it is five months since this discussion was posted. I wonder if you have succeeded in taking it off and getting it painted in your favorite color. Good luck to you, my dear friend.
• France
I actually started but didn't finish coz the thing I found to be able to do it is to make the walls wet and take off the wet wallpapers this way
So you have to leave it that way, I guess? In fact, it also looks good with the tapestry on the wall. Leave it there if it is not that easy to take it off. Is that ok?
• France
Well not really coz I started to take it off :)