[No subject] ---- please wonder

@mkchaves (533)
friendster? myspace? multiply? facebook? hi5? imeem? mylot? livejournal? blogspot? my-diary? zanga? yahoo? hotmail? gmail? youtube? those above mentioned, i have an account. hehehe.. and i checked each on them by the end of my day.. everyday. hehehe.. call me an internet freak. hehe.. is it weird for me to have all those accounts? hehe
Wow, I thought I was an internet freak already spending the whole day on the internet. After reading your post, it made me think otherwise. I only have accounts in friendster, myspace, multiply, mylot, yahoo, hotmail, and youtube..and i'm 7 sites behind..haha,,
@mkchaves (533)
ahehehe... i have nothing else to do so yeah.. hehehe mylot takes most of my time. hehehe
@bjcyrix (6910)
Nice, you really are an internet freak.LOL How od you keep up with all of them? Im assuming that you do update all of them once in a while right?? What do I have...lets see..from your list i have, friendster, myspace, hi5, imeem, myLot(obvously^_^),yahoo, gmail, and youtube. I also have accounts in tickle, playfirst, netlog, and tagged. I dont really update all of them and I dont check them everyday. I jsut do when there is somthing new with the site or someone commented/messaged me there. The only sites that im really active is friendster, myspace,tickle, my mail accounts and myLot. Counting them all I would gues thats quite a lot too. Did I mention that I ahve multiple accounts in yahoo and gmail?They have different functions too.^_^ Im thinking of making a site or a blog, depends on the extra time that I would have in the future. Anyways, I guess all of us are internet freaks in our own way.^_^
@mkchaves (533)
well.. you too is an internet freak. hehehe.. :) i update when there is something to update. i just check on them to see if someone sent me a message or something but when there's no activity, i close the window right away and open another one. hehehe multiple accounts? different functions? hehehe.. now that intrigued me!! :) thanks for your reply! :)