It's a beautiful Sunday morning!

@jillhill (37379)
What are your plans? I am staying home and cleaning and relaxing! How about you?
@goergineo (1498)
• Jordan
I think that I will go on a trip. yes it is a wonderful morning. I like it. good morning to you and have a good time.
@jillhill (37379)
Have a wonderful trip and a beautiful sunday!
Well, after a long exhausting day at the rubber stamp convention yesterday I woke up still extremely tired and with a headache to boot. So, I stayed home from church and, I am not sure how it happened, but one of my sons stayed home as well. We enjoyed a little bit of time together sitting outside reading and just talking- he is 7 and we don't get too much one on one time so it was really nice. I am on the computer now for a bit (obviously) and I will probably take a nap as soon as hubby gets back home. He has some plans to get more cleaning up done outside. Other than that, I will probably just putz around and take it easy.
@jillhill (37379)
Where was the convention at? I love stamping! Are you just a stamper or a consultant?
@carolbee (16231)
Beautiful here in St. Louis today also. Have been inside doing laundry and changing sheets. Today is my husband's birthday so we are meeting our daughter's for dinner later after my husband's softball team is finished playing a couple of games. That's about the extent of our plans for the day unless I decide to wash again later this evening. So nice to finally have a decent weekend with the sun shining.
@jillhill (37379)
Tell him Happy Birthday from me will you? Thanks!
@carolbee (16231)
Thank you so much. I will be sure to tell him.
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi Jill Its Sunday evening and I have driven home today through all sorts of weather, one County was beautiful sunshine the next was quite frightening fork lightening storm, no visibilty the works, but had a lovely start to the day with friends and family chatting about our night out the previous evening and was cooked a big English breakfast with eggs, sausages, bacon the works, yum. Hope you have enjoyed your relaxing day. Ellie :D
@jillhill (37379)
I am glad you made it home saftely! And enjoyed your few days off! I am having a wonderful day....just getting alot of little things done that needed attending for a while and it takes a load off your mind when you get past them! LOL
@rhane7315 (5670)
well it's already sunday night here so i'm planning to stay up a little late like i always does lol
@jillhill (37379)
Cool!
I am deepinto mylotting as tomorrow I have other things that I must do such as shop andpick up my prescriptions and eat out. So todays another mylot day for me to respond and read and share and care with my friends at mylot. I always have some fun here.
@jillhill (37379)
It does keep life interesting doesn't it?