What is your best achievement?

Romania
What do you think is your best achievement? career, family, kids, friendship, which one?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
My best achievment is that I think all my friends and family really know that I love them. That they know they can always come ask my help, and that I will do as much as I can.
that means you are a very, good, warm person. nice to hear that.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Thanks. I try my best
@mialei23 (2386)
my best achievement was when I graduated my Bachelor degree. I went through a lot of hard work and sacrifices. And though its worth it, all the sleepless nights I learned and grew as a human being.
Congrats! thanks for sharing!
@elisa812 (3032)
I think that my best achievement has been marrying my husband! I have had some poor relationship experiences in the past, but I am now married to a wonderful man who treats me great and we are so happy together and looking forward to starting a family soon. I definitely think that finding such a great husband is my best achievement in life. :)
i am happy for you. thanks for your response!