What is your status

@twallace (2675)
single, married, widow, student work at home or out of the home, etc. How often do you visit mylot? There are so many people here that you can't believe it. Some are in the us and some are not where are you.
@wooitsmolly (3613)
I am in a relationship. I am a student right now. I do not have an official job, but I make money . I live in the United States (Michigan) and I love myLot!
@twallace (2675)
What is your major? and what do you to do make funds if you don't mind me asking? I'm single, at home not job yet; on US (North Carolina) and i spend time in my lot. Rescently i have spent more time here than usual just trying to see what it will take to earn some funds here. Referrals are not that great for me but so far i have been just discussing and answering so i have to say i see a little something but not really much. You know!!
Family studies and nutrition... and I do mind you asking It's a secret.
@twallace (2675)
That is great just stay in school and keep studying. I wish you all the luck in the world in you field of studies. Excuse me for getting a little to personal on the question of work; my bad.
@thuynhu (663)
I am married and currently not working unless you want to consider MyLot working. I usually sign into MyLot at least once a day. I live in the US and to be more specific I am in El Paso, Texas. I hope to start a real job soon.
@twallace (2675)
That's nice i hope you find work soon. As for me single, not working and i can't really say that this is work cause you have to type way more than what they pay you for. But it's something to do during the day.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
O.K. I'm from Israel,married to beautiful wife have two adult son's one of them is married, the youngest run after girl's.I'm Investment consultant owner have an office at my home. Love connection with people like here in Mylot and have here lot of friends including you I hope. What about your story? Have a nice day.