Do you have a tattoo?

Do you have a tattoo? does it symbolizes something? How long was it?
I have three. A vine on my ear, I got this one about 4 years ago. It took the artist about 45 minutes. I had to have it touched up a few weeks later cuz it was the first ear she'd done, and wasn't sure about how deep to go. It only took about 20 minutes for the touch up. This one symbolizes my individuality, and my connection to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The next is a frog on my foot. I got this one just a couple months after the vine. Again it is my individuality, and its a poisonous tree frog. F R O G stands for Faithfully Rely On God, but the poison part represents how I felt that I damaged everything I touch, if I can put God before me on every step I take, I wont damage everything. This one took about an hour, and its not done. My first tat, I got when I was 14...so about 14 years ago. It took well over an hour, but that was because I kept having to stop. Its a baby tiger cub on my calf. Its a symbol of a friendship that began as a child and grew into a life long connection. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep intouch with this friend forever, but I wanted to remember all she had done for me.
you seemed like a religious person, are you? well that's nice. having a tattoo that symbolizes faith in God, you also seemed to be a good and sincere friend to have a tattoo that symbolizes friendship, i think you have a lot of friends, can i be one of them?
@sunkissed (4331)
Well I have two tatoos. One is a bird on my chest. I love birds as to me they represent freedem.Annd I also have a Tiger tatoo on my lower leg I also like them very much as I am a big fan of the big cat family.
does it really hurt when you put your tattoo on the chest? are you planning to get another one?
@luvstochat (6914)
I don't have a tattoo I want one though. I can't afford to get one though. I want a unicorn on my shoulder. I have always been fasinated by them. My husband wants an Indian band wrapped around his arm and then feathers coming down his arm from the band I think it would look really neat.
a unicorn that would be nice...
@wooitsmolly (3613)
Let's see... I got my first tattoo 8 years ago and it really had no meaning. It was something stupid and I ended up hating it, so I got that covered up 4 years later. The cover up doesn't mean anything to me either, it's just there to hide the first ugly one. Okay, so my next tattoo is a mermaid side piece and it really doesn't have any meaning either other than I loved the art. Next I got a "mom" tattoo on my chest. It's a butterfly with a banner that I drew. I wanted a butterfly because my mom has a butterfly tattoo from when she was young and I thought it would be cute to have sort of matching tattoos with her. I have since expanded and made it into a full chest piece with a butterfly on the other side and a rose in the middle, and flowers all around it. I am getting it finished tomorrow (ouuuch!) I also have a traditional-style take on a piece of art from my favorite artist on my inner arm. It's an owl sitting on a gorilla's head.
that's nice! i don't have any tattoo. does it really hurts? i want to get one but i have to think about more many times.
@Anne18 (11034)
No I don't have a tattoo, I have always wanted one but have never got around to having one done, so I don't suppose I want one that badly!! LOL. If I had a tattoo I would have the superman symbol on my left arm, why? Because Jon Bon Jovi has one and I just admire him so much, in fact my hubby has to share him with me!!