Very Productive

@webeishere (36353)
Well I took a long break from here today. Mainly to wait for UPS to deliver my modem so i could start to set up my Broadband. But that looks like it will be delivered tomorrow. Anyhow, I got about 20 green onions, 20 yellow onions, a dozen bell peppers, a dozen banana peppers, a few tomatoes includsing the large one that we started from a seed of a ppants fruits from last year. About 2 dozen sweet corn also. I also moved a couple of my solar lights from the front to the plot as well for looks. I added a few pieces of this fencing as well and am going to get more this weekend. Hopefully this will keeep Buster out of the garden. I also planted the Everbearing Strawberry with the other strawberries today. I watered the garden and fruits etc. I mowed the front lawn and then watered that as well as all the flowers out front. I got a lot done today. Was your day as productive as mine was? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@carmelanirel (20979)
You planted your everbearing with your other strawberries? Can you do that? I thought it wasn't a good idea, that your berries will not be as good or something..
@webeishere (36353)
Planted it close but not right next to the others. I had no idea so that's the reason for this discussion. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I searched on line and couldn't find anything, but I thought years ago I was told not to plant different varieties of strawberries together because it will do something like making them not as good..I guess as long as they don't connect together you should be fine..
@OURDEW (4812)
You sure did have a busy day. I had a good day today, maybe not very productive but it was nice. Since today is my hubby's birthday, we just had a nice day together. We sat outside and talked while we drank our coffee, we took a long walk and then we went out to eat. Tonight I'm making him some blueberry muffins. (now he is taking a nap) lol
@webeishere (36353)
happy belated B-Day to your hubby. Man I want a muffin now tioo. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@OURDEW (4812)
Thank you grandpa Bob! Come on over, you can have some blueberry muffins.
@jillhill (37383)
It was for the most part...got a question....do you like the solar lights? I was thinking of putting some out in my landscaping..
@webeishere (36353)
I love them. Other than the fact I have relatives that can't drive and have run 2 over so far. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
You have relatives like that too, Grandpa Bob? My sis-in-law has dented several truck bumpers on our posts at the end of our drive that mark where the drop-offs are so noone backs their veicles off into the ditch. I was thinking solar lights but knowing her, she wouldn't see them either and run them over as well.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Nope i did nothing well I did watch some tv lol. I know im so productive. But I need my dirt before I can do anything.
@webeishere (36353)
Your dirt? I thought it was mine? All mine? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY!!~
NO ITS MINE. Im telling mom on you meanie.
@deeeky (3667)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Delay after delay. Where will it all end so that the waiting is over. Hope you do not wait too long from Deeeky.
@webeishere (36353)
Up and running around too fast. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM SPEEDY GRANDPA BOB !!~
@mummymo (23707)
Wow AGB you are going to be totally exhausted if UPS does not hurry up and deliver your modem! lol I have never heard of banana peppers and am intrigued! xxxx
@webeishere (36353)
I am up and having fun right now. I still need to play around some with IE7 to learn everything. But it's FAST at least. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM SPEEDY AGB!!~
@DonnaLawson (4032)
My day was no where near that productive and you make me ashamed of myself.. I bet your garden is going to save you a fortune in groceries this year.. I can't imagine doing this much in a day.. We did use to but with hubby having so many problems with his legs it is getting harder to do like we used to.. Good luck on all of your efforts..
@webeishere (36353)
Not a fortune but it will save a lot anyhow. It isn't all that hard when it's something you love actually. before I knew it I was done and wasn't really that worn out either. Thanks. Have a great day/evening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I'm tired just reading what all you did! I was fairly productive today as well. Didn't do too much outside as it rained off and on again (and expected to for another week - ugh). I did re-pot one houseplant, though. I was a little busier inside today. I put up a peg rack in the bedroom to hang clothes that can we worn again before hitting the dirty clothes basket, hung two hooks behind the door to hang my hair dryer and my bathrobe, hung a few pictures and memorabilia here in the office, hung another picture in the hallway. Did a bunch of online searches (that I got paid for!), trying to figure out how to camouflage a problem area on one wall here too. Also did a little tidying up here in the office, but I've still got some things that need attention. Tomorrow is another day!
@webeishere (36353)
I was tired typing it all also. Well seems you got a lot done today as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Nope, spent the day taking hubby to medical tests. Unexpected. That can be a discussion some time, but not today.
@webeishere (36353)
Hope things are okay right now then. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@lucy02 (5017)
My day hasn't been productive at all. Hubby is sick and at home today so with him and Mom both here I can't do anything in the house. It poured rain most of the day so I couldn't do anything outside. Oh well I did take a nap. That was pretty productive.
@KrauseHome (36356)
Well, yesterday for me all I did was go to work, and then come home and ate dinner, and went to sleep, as I had a horrible Migraine. It was no Fun at all. Well, now I am having a rough day right now due to a Bill situation, and even contacted my Local TV station for help. I need to start a discussion on it as well, but doing some more discussions before I head off for a bit. Hope your night is going Good. ~~TINA~~
@Polly1 (12648)
Nope I didn't get much of nothin done today. I had a lazy day. Its rainy and yucky out. Good luck with your DSL, you are going to like it.
Sounds as though you had a very busy day! I hope my garden does as well as yours does. My days as of late haven't really been very productive except for last Friday. I completely cleaned and rearranged my living room. It looks so much better now.
@KrisNY (7591)
Wow--- You go grandpa Bob--- see the things that we can accomplish when we are off the computer :) I always get so much done when I don't get on the computer. We got some things planted in the garden-- but it's too early to plant a lot yet in NY- we got carrots, radishes, lettuce and beets in- We will put another row of carrots and radishes in the next couple of weeks--- I also worked in the flower beds-- but didn't plant any new ones yet- we always wait until Memorial day at least--- but this year we will be camping over memorial day weekend- so looks like I'll be a week late!
@winterose (39914)
well I hope you get it soon, I know you are looking forward to your broadband, and what a difference, I could never go back to dialup.
@stephcjh (32327)
I love to make all of my days productive. I hate it when days go by and I have not felt like I have accomplished much. there is no time to waste these days as the time passes by very quickly. i like to make the most of my days online and i also like to go out and get things done in my yard and around the house also.
@blackbriar (9080)
After reading all this, I'm plumb tuckered out. I did get my lawn mowed this evening and going to do the trimming tomorrow being the lovely weatherpeople decided it wasn't going to rain like they said it was yesterday. Still haven't gotten my garden planted cause it did rain overnight, complete with the light show and thunder. Tomorrow after work I plan on removing the weeds that popped up since the weekend and at least getting my rows marked if not have some planted b4 dark.