My heart bleeds

@gxnfly (1147)
China
I just got a phone from the number 09101211. It was a totally strange number.I googled that number,it might be an international number or a internet call.The call was an automatic female voice saying something .Right I don't feel like talking the exact sentence the she said. In a word,someone was trying to make some turbulence to do harm to our China by making that phone call.I'm not sure anyone else have got the same call.But I got that and heard it out. I was just curious that what she was going to say.Of course ,that was holy crap.I believe everyone in China who has a heart to our nation won't buy it. I'm wondering why some people or coutry just won't happy to see a beautiful and peaceful China? China is a big country,we are very friendly to any other countries.We value peace ,we don't like any wars and conflicts.Couldn't some country or someone just mind their own business and give us a little peace? I 'm not interested in politics at all.But when someone wants do harm to my country and I know it,I'm rally upset about it.I believe everyone love their own nation.So couldn't we just think more about others,and get even with each other?I know it's quite naive of me hoping that we people all over the world get along with each other,no more conflicts or wars.But I do hope so.
@stephcjh (32327)
I'm sorry that you had to hear that phone message. I wish the world could just live in peace also but I do not think it will ever happen because there are too many people with alot of hate and they do not care if the world is ever at peace with one another. The U.S. has been at war for many years now and I wish it would just stop!
@olivemai (4738)
Maybe that is why some people say we have too much freedom! I see this hatred even in neighborhoods, schools, and at work! If we can not get along, how can we expect the children to get along?
@olivemai (4738)
I do not answer if I do not know who is calling!
@kun2349 (23464)
I too wish for world peace and have no wars and conflicts just because of each other's benefits.. It's just so unfair to the civilians.. When war and conflicts happen, it's not the government who suffer as they only use their mouth to talk, but it's the civilians who are doing the fighting..
@jer31558 (3683)
I like you wish the nations and peoples would be able to get along. Mind their own business and engage in peaceful trade with each other. That is what I would like to happen, but I am afraid I will never see that in my lifetime.