Do you want to edit ur own post in mylot?

@5mayday (1054)
Norway
I sometimes type really fast and missed something, I will just let it be like this because I can not edit my own post in mylot. Does that happen to you too? or what do you think? I dont really like it that some mylotter got something more to say after a few seconde posting a comment and make another under to add one word or one sentence that they missed in the first comment. like for for a few minuttes ago have I clicked wrong button in a topic and replied to another comment, but I can not do anything with it.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Lately I have been typing too fast to get the words out as I think of them, because I don't want to lose the thought as it occurs. It is common to go back, and double-check your work, but sometimes it is important to separate the creator from the editor. It is vital to get first thoughts down, because they are the thoughts from which others spring. I guess what I am trying to say is don't edit your thoughts, but only the grammar and syntax? However I don't understand why you aren't able to edit your posts here at Mylot. You should be able to if you choose to preview response as to post response. Make sense? A good post requires thought, in addition to the spontaneity you mention about typing in the moment. Try to combine both, and you should be okay! Good luck, and let me know how it goes. I have a Ba in English, so if you want any kind of help, let me know, cool? I will be happy to assist.
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
I was not even interested in english when I was younger, I think I started to use english after I started to use internet and most website I am using now is ing english. but thanks ^^
I have started viewing my post before submitting it as i tend to spot my spelling mistakes better. I think mylot should have spell check. Also another thing that you could do is write it on word (or something similair with spell check) and then copy and paste it into the discussion. Sometimes words I will leave if it is still understandable.
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
I remember that I was in another forum before and they had spellcheck, but it was not useful for me.. so I rarely use it.