How to tell your partner you don't love him anymore?

@Bebs08 (10685)
Oh my!!! that's terrible!! Will you do it directly? or indirectly. It is really easy for some but hard to others too. I don't have any good idea of how to tell to my friend who has this problem. I just advice her to work things out. Just a little patience and understanding. Am not sure if she could make it.
@kingcrapper (1538)
How do they know they are out of love with him? Is it completely over or is it just a little habit that drives her crazy that a little communication can work out? I have been on both sides of the fence in both situations. The best things to do is to try to communicate about the situation and if nothing changes then they will simply have to put a bullet in the relationship and walk away. It's just better that way. Good luck with that. It is always a hard situation to be in!
@Bebs08 (10685)
I think that's the best way too if things could not be ironed out.
MY husband and I will never hae to worry about this, because we are so deeply in love with eachother. Were something to happen though, I think the best way to handle it would be to tell the person directly. They deserve that much.
@Bebs08 (10685)
wow!! sweet!! I like to hear people saying that..