Attacked by a goose today!!

@jovimom (1576)
i was just riding my bike today and there were 2 geese with their babies by the pond. i rode past them and the goose started to attack me! That's bad when you weren't even walking by them. Just thought I'd share, thought it was pretty funny
@carmelanirel (20979)
Wow, maybe next time you should take your camera and share this wonderful experience..
@jovimom (1576)
Yeah, I could submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos!
@twallace (2675)
eventhough you didn't come close to the geese; to them you were to close and they were not having it. Next time you have to make sure you are a good distance from them so they will not become hostile towards you. They had a goose that was like that with a boat owner on TV the other day and no matter how many times the boat owner but the goose out of the boat it kept coming back in the boat like the goose owned the boat. So be careful the next time.
@jovimom (1576)
That's funny! Well luckily it didn't get a chance to touch me, I was gone before it got to me. If I would have been walking, it probably would have hurt me...next time I'll ride in the grass to keep away from it