have you heard of Web Hosting Rating?

Looking for a resource site for web hosting? Do check out Web Hosting Rating dot com. The site offers honest to goodness reviews about web hosting, the pros and cons of getting cheap hosting, comparing expensive and cheap hosting, and linux web hosting among others. They give hosting suggestions, specifications and even tutorials for beginners. For details about web hosting, this site offers very comprehensive information through different, easy-to-understand articles. It is highly recommended both for newbies and even experts in the business. So if you are planning to start a site, I suggest you read the articles in this site first. :) good day!
Too late. I already have a webhosting package. I have had it for years now. I keep procrastinating about hiring someone to help me write my website. If you hear of anyone that will to it for free just to get the recognition let me know. LOL