Nuke The Whales!! (a politically incorrect discussion)

Mushroom cloud - Wow! Atomic explosions look [b]so[/b] cool! Too bad they're so deadly.
By JJ
@myklj999 (40877)
Yep. I said it. Nuke 'em all. I'm tired of hearing about how the Japanese are wrong for hunting them, I'm tired of all the "Save the Whales" groups. I'm tired of their stinky carcasses washing ashore. "Nuke 'em 'til they glow an' shoot 'em in the dark", that's my motto!! So; whaddaya think?
@jillbeth (2710)
Maybe you should change your motto to "Nuke the Whale-Savers" since that is the group that really annoys you, not the whales.
@myklj999 (40877)
Yeah, but then their stinky carcasses would start washing ashore; of course, they are smaller and easier to clean up!
@jillbeth (2710)
Well, the sharks would take care of many of them....
@myklj999 (40877)
True; then we'd have nuclear powered sharks!
@flowerchilde (12534)
Right now I can't think! My brain neurons have gone into overload and the wires in my head are sizzling.. as I can't decide if I should post my own favorite rant (drill under the ice of anwar for heaven's sake! before our economy collapses!) or should I hurl some insults your way? hmmm.. I'm not all that good at insults (nothing's coming to mind) so I guess it's the rant that wins! Carry on dude!
@myklj999 (40877)
Many thousands of years ago (okay, maybe it's only 30 or so) a friend of mine used to go around spouting his favorite weird saying of the week. The one that stuck in my head through all the years was "Nuke a baby whale for peace". It totally makes no sense, but that was the purpose of his life; to not make sense. I don't know why it popped into my head today, but I thought "Aha! This will at least give people a reason to fish slap me!" So here, in all it's glory, is the result of my friend's innocent comment all those years ago.
It just goes to prove, what is life, if it isn't liberally speckled with very unique characters! And that nothing is ever really wasted!! (Except maybe some folks on a saturday night or something I suppose.)
@sconibear (8011)
Nukes are expensive. I say we smother them slowly by dumping all of our plastic garbage into the ocean and...........WHAT?........we already do?..........WELL ALL RIGHT THEN.........keep up the good work humans!
I'd like to nuke all those do-gooders who don't research their subjects and don't have any facts. I could make the world a really good place if I were in power.
@coopstar (282)
Cool, after that lets go club some harp seals!!!!
@myklj999 (40877)
Do you prefer wooden or aluminum clubs? I've always liked the feel of natural wood myself.
@coopstar (282)
I like aluminum.That hollow sound is a real thrill.Besides they are easier to clean up.
@myklj999 (40877)
Good point!