What shift do you work?

Do you work days, evenings or nights? Are you happy with the shift you work, or are you sort of stuck with it for whatever reason.
@elemental69 (1562)
I work 3 evenings and 3 days. I am here when my son gets home from school every day, I have found myself a very understanding boss this time, and my shifts are 10-3 or 5-10pm. The hours are my choice and they are perfect for me and my family. :-)
Good for you. It is nice to find a boss that actually considers family life important.
@dandj929 (423)
I work Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. I have work until June 6th and then I am done for the summer until the last week of August. I teach preschool. Starting in August I will be working Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.! It will be a big change but my daughter will be attending school where I work so I will get to see her throughout the day and feel better about that. I do love my job!
That is nice for you, to have a job where your little one can go with you. Big change in your hours though.
@ebsharer (5515)
I work Monday threw Friday 8 am to 4 pm. I am stuck in this shift because its the hours we are open. I love the shift because it is 8 hours and in that 8 hours I get an hour lunch that is paid. I love the job completely. No real complaints well for the most part. My husband works Sunday threw Friday 3 pm till 11 pm. He is stuck in his shift too, he is the night time supervisor. He too likes his shift for the most part. It doesn't allow us very much time together but it works in that our daughter isn't in day care which saves us a ton of money.
My husband is supposed to work 11AM until 7PM, but is frequently stuck at his job until 9 or 10. I work only two nights a week usually friday and saturday from 11PM til 7AM. It is not my favorite shift, and I probably would not do it if I worked full time. But it works because I homeschool my kids, and dont have to send them to daycare.