Can you recommend which tourist spots to visit in Hong Kong?

My friend is planning to visit Hong Kong very soon. She needs suggestions of the places to go to, as to ensure she will have a great vacation... hope to hear from you
@maximax8 (29130)
I suggest looking at a view over the pretty harbor, going up to mountain for an even more amazing sight, taking a ride on a tram and doing some shopping in the craft shops. Hong Kong is a beautiful city with lots of interesting things to see so I hope your friend will have a fantastic time there.
thanks so much! i will do that... could tell me about your experience there?
@maximax8 (29130)
I went there on my way to Perth in Australia. It was in the summer holidays and so the weather in Hong Kong was really warm. I stayed at a youth hostel on top of Mount Davis. It had a glorious view, especially after dark, of Hong Kong below. Wow! I had a fantastic time sightseeing, shopping for souvenirs and riding on the old trams. I went to a beach but it had much rubbish on it. My great aunt lived in Hong Kong from the 1960s to the 1980s. She adored the warmth, lifestyle and things to do there. I really enjoyed my time in Hong Kong as well but compared to her my visit was short.