My gratitude

@gxnfly (1147)
China
I would like to say how much I appreciate the many wonderful responses that have been placed to my discussions here at mylot. After reading some of the recent posts, I wanted to say again how encouraging it is to receive your responses and comments. It is immensely gratifying to hear agreeable or even opposite ideas from you. Getting feedback like this is what inspires me to keep posting,that we share our own thoughts ,ideas,stories ,happiness and sorrows,makes me know I'm not alone. Thanks so much, and I'd love to hear from even more of you.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi gxnfly! I have been enjoying reading your discussions and it is really nice to participate in them. I have responded to you because it has been a great pleasure to learn from so many people here and I know in most of your discussions, never have i encountered any rude remarks. You have always been so nice and have respected other people's opinions even if they differ from yours. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
@jer31558 (3683)
I agree, the responses and comments you get here are wonderful, encouraging, and uplifting. Its great that you can always find someone to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, or just a friend to tell you how dumb some decision you made was.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Gxnfly-that is a really nice gesture saying thanks to everyone for their responses-it is great to hear their opinions stories and views on topics and you do post some really good discussions-your friend littleowl
@dragon54u (31646)
I really like this place. As I get to know more about people here, I'm so glad I found myLot, it's nice to be able to discuss things with people from all over and learn things from them.
yeah it is nice to get responses to your discussion and everyone feels the same way to you, who's commented in a lot of discussions.:)
@mayka123 (13202)
Yes its tru that getting feedbacks really encourages you and its nice to share thoughts with people from all over the globe. Encouraging too/ Sometimes it is good to get negative responses too. It would be boring if everyone agreed to what we have to say. At times the negative responses call for more discussions.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
i don't know if still you remember my username in your discussions, i always comment on your post because i turn on your email notification so that i will receive notice from mylot if you post a new discussions. i hope you remember me on one of your post. happy mylotting my friend.
@kun2349 (23464)
Yup.. that's wat's good about mylot.. hehe ^_^ IN here, we can share everything and be opened about everything.. There are no one sided opinions here and we learned to look at things from other ple's point of view too ^_^ ANd i agreed that, we are not alone here.. We are just like neighbours and frenz whom we can contact anybody at anytime anyday.. When we need someone to confide in, talk to, there are so many of our frenz inside here to hear us out ^_^ hehe
Hei ,you are so luckly , there are so many people give you responses ! I am a new here so some of my discussions no people responses me ! Come on and come on !