have you ever crush on someone

@adrico (204)
China
every day many peopel come into your world,and get out ..the times you spend with them.then you find you have fell in love with he/her but you really want to keep this secret.when they leaves you,you are so regret about it .when you think about it now you find you are still missing it. if the god give you a chance to let he/her to pop up in front of you ,what will you do? what is the first sentences you said to her....
@poshboy (312)
there was a girl, she was my best friend, at first i just like to chat with her, but as time goes by looks like the cupid would like us to be together, so he sent his arrow to both of us lol so we started to have feeling for each other and we decided to date, not long, just for one and a half year, we then decided to stop dating because we had a long distance relationship since she went abroad for her college T.T she really helps me a lot, specially in my hard times. But i guess that will only be a beautiful memory since she already get married with his bf whom she met abroad.
@adrico (204)
hehe you are really have a good time with each other.i think you and she will never forget this time,we can't be lovers but we can be friends forever....
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
I had a lot of crushes in my life. Some of them I regret more some of them less. But not so long ago I have crushed on one person and now I understand that it was my greatest mistake. I miss him very much and I wish he would be with me. But now it's impossible.
@adrico (204)
yeah im sorry to hear that .but we have to admire that we know the value of something when they miss and never come again,maybe it is life.
@Mythel (157)
I have a lot of crushes in my life. every single day when i meet new people and if there is something about them that attract me which can also make me feel good I consider that person as my crush..
@adrico (204)
yeah ..from you words i can guess you life is swinging.spend times with them ,working ,studying,talking,joking...ect...our lives become more swinging because of them ----our crushes on...hehe