Advice to Graduates

It's graduation time again. I don't know anyone who is graduating this year, but that didn't keep me from thinking... What advice would you give to new graduates? My advice would be to keep learning. Try to learn something new each and every day. Keep reading books. Find a good mentor. As you begin a new career, look for opportunities to learn and grow. If your employer offers seminars and optional classes, go! Your turn. What advice would you give to new grads?
i'll be graduating next year at about this time. My advice would be something that I'm doing personally. Pursue your dreams. Nothing can bring you more happiness than that. My parents are forcing me to write a test and fly away to another country so that I can get my Master's degree, but I wanna stay home and join the Air Force. Well, I have put it straight to them that I'll be joining the Air Force and have kinda quit telling me about that master's.. bourne
You're right. You should follow your dreams. Each person should be free to choose the career path he/she wants, not the one his/her parents think is right. Being happy in a job is important. Many people don't realize that and are miserable.