At what time you usually go to office?

I have a strict office time. I have to be there at 8.30. Iam a software engineer. Thsy have strict starting times but no proper ending times. I have to get up at 6 to get ready to go to office. How about for all of you here who go to office. Its been really hectic for married people too. The wifes have to cook and get ready for office too. Share ur thoughts here.
@lellyp (245)
Start Working in this office is 9:00 morning and will be end 17:00 evening. Cos am rend room for sleeping on back building office, i don't have problem to come in the right time.
@bowtieguy (5924)
I have to be there no later than 8:00, most of my employess show up at 8:30 and some at 10:30 I get up at 5:30 each morning. I have to make sure my sons are ready for school, and have had breakfast. I also have to be ready so they can use the shower and stuff and be dressed by 7:20. I then drive them to school on the way to work. My mornings are pretty hectic, but I do what I have to for the sake of my kids.