Heights Of .....MyLot...!!

@nupats (3564)
Yesterday i put a utensil on gas withoil in it for deep frying some snax....i decided to respond to a discussion while the oil gts heated and ran back to my computer...after that i was happily mylotting till a felt a strong smell of burning...i ran to the kitchen and my oil was on fire my plastic containers had also caught fire..luckily my hubby was home so he managed to put if off....he was oh so angry with me w missed a major accident..my kitchen is black like coal i will have to get it repainted....what is ur height of mylotting?
@chennai_b02 (1735)
Its very horrible situation, i am not like this, once i switched off my Stove only i will come and switched on my system, start mylotting.. I never come to computer without finishing my work or half way to the kitchen work. And also if i come to computer, i never need to be interepted, so, i finish all my work and then i will come here. Once i was made a one think, which is i went to friedge and took a bottle of water drink, and put a bottle on the and come for mylotting, Actually i forget to close my fridge, after an hour when i walk up from the computer, for bothroom, i found that the fridge was still opened, since its the night time, every one was sleeping, no one has identify the same, i just closed it, and clean the surrounded area where the water comes out. From that day onwards i am very causious in the Fridge, when ever i open the fridge, immediately i will close it, ensure the same then only i will move from there.
@nupats (3564)
thanks for sharing i m actually still shaken abt this incident..i cant stop thnking God for saving us and i keep telling sorry to my husband who is so very annoyed..fridge is also a very costly item u also need to b careful bcoz the timer can get spoilt..b safe..happy mylotting...