I'm pretty good at not knowing

@gantwick (849)
Most of the time I know what I don't know. If I don't know that I don't know, then find out that I don't know, that becomes part of what I know that I don't know. If I knew everything that I didn't know, then I'd be an expert at not knowing. What I do know is that there are many things that I do not know, so please forgive me if I ask too many questions. I'm here to learn. How about you?
Oh my god ! So many the words know . I don't know many things because I don't want to know ,If I want to know I will know what I want to know . Even if I know everything ,but I don't know want you want to know , so I 'm not a god to know everything .
@webeishere (36353)
I know. But what I know is not known to many. Know what I am talking about? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
i dont know what to write because i dont know what your question actually means.as i know that i dont know your question. i m not going to write any more.
@polachicago (19073)
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" Socrates "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing" Socrates
I'm learning from this site. Sometimes I'm learning more that I need to know. Sometimes I'm learning things that I never knew existed. Sometimes I get to know some smart people here. Sometimes I get to know people that really don't know what they're talking about, or should I say posting?Sometimes I think it's best to keep certain things that we may know to ourselves. Know what I mean???
@webeishere (36353)
I don't know. What I do know is that you don't know all that you should know and what you do know, you know that it is known to you. I know that you don't know all that I know I don't know. Know what I mean? Now what do you know about me knowing or not knowing about knowing what you know about not knowing? I don't know either. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~