Poking my nose unnecessarily!...Do you think?

Many women have the habit of wearing nose rings, studs etc. While many wear it both sides of nose, some wear it on one side. Some have the habit of wearing it after getting married, while many before marriage. It has become a fashion statement for men also nowadays! Many persons wear it at least on one side, a small stud or ring. How about you? Are you one wearing it? How do you like it? How others like it?
@fifileigh (3619)
i am not into nose rings, but i have seen it on other people. i never asked if they liked it or not. i just have my ears pierced. i think if i was younger, i would probably get bellybutton pierced. but i am too old for that now. not up to it.
@bellis716 (4804)
Nose rings, in my belief, is a departure from civilization. Besides being unsanitary, it reminds me of naked savages pictured in National Geographic.
@elisa812 (3032)
I don't wear a nose ring, but I never wore one before I was married either. I guess it has become quite fashionable, but I have never really been interested in having my nose pierced. I always felt like it would probably just get in my way, especially when I have a cold and have to blow my nose a lot! I don't think I would look very good with one though anyway!
@SusanLee (1920)
I know there are some cultures out there that ware one tiny ring in their nose, I think it may be woman from India, I don't know for sure. They also have the little stone or something on their forhead. I think that is pretty, they ware the colorful scarves that cover thier heads,and they ware a dress or something that looks like it wraps around them and fits loosely, it's colorful. Anyway, they look so elegant. Would I ware it? No, I'm not from that culture. I would look silly, I don't have their coloring or their facial structure. My daughter hasn't got a nose ring yet, but if she does she'll hear an ear full then we'll move on lol
Oh its in our indian culture that daughter in law should wear nose ring so i have one on my left side of nose and pierced my ears.
• Pakistan
I like it only for women for men i think it seems bad to wear it. i don't like to wear it