are you using Aspirin tab for your headache?

@bombshell (11265)
Germany
Aspirin is proven that is good for headache.its mild but effected it is proven by many years.and even myself i proved it and it works fast compare to the other tabs.what do you think?
@izzuyasha (348)
For me, the most effective cure for headache is sleep.
@bombshell (11265)
i agree with you but you cannot sleep if you have headache so you need to take tabs first and nsleep right?
If I lay on the bed for 15 minutes and still can't sleep,I'll get some aspirin.But usually I don't have problem sleeping when I have a headache,maybe because I hate taking medicines.
@bombshell (11265)
ok is that your opinion its fine thanks to you.
@Cannonball (3634)
• France
This doesn't happen to me often but if it does I would sooner take a Doliprane, Do you know it? To me,it's really effective
@bombshell (11265)
yeah i heared from my mother inlaw .
@joliefille (3696)
I haven't tried it though for my serious headaches nor ever in my life. People would always hand me a Biogesic.
@bombshell (11265)
biogesic also good dear pretty.
@babystar1 (4235)
I take a aspirin every day for heart, For my headaches I take Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is the only one that seems to help with my headaches.
@bombshell (11265)
there is aspirin for the heart and there is aspirin for pain, thank you.
@lilybug (21145)
The only thing that really seems to work for me when I have a headache is Motrin. I do sometimes take Excedrin when I have a caffeine withdrawal headache because it has caffeine in it. It also has aspirin and acetaminophen in it.
@bombshell (11265)
i see.thnaks for sharing.
@ssh123 (31096)
Headaches come for 1000 reasons as stated by 1000 HEADACHE club of USA which conducts research to find reasons for headache. My wife is a doctor's daughter and hence she keeps good stock of tablets, she gives us parasitomol and if it is severe we do take brufin. I know that these tablets are not long term solution. We have to find the root cause and try to find real solution to solve them. Like improper digestion, tension, stress, eye sight problem etc.
@bombshell (11265)
thanks for you nice comments and a proper description ssh123.i agree with you and also Aspirin is no side effect its proven here that there is no rubbish on it that ruins the body.
@smallT (376)
Hi, aspirin or tylenol work well, but I prefer natural remedies. I have used vitamin B12 and peppermint tea and gotten good results.
@bombshell (11265)
hello small thats also good thanks for your opinion.
@spalladino (17922)
I take an aspirin every morning for heart attack prevention but for headaches I've had better results from Ibuprofen. When I have taken aspirin for a headache it's worked pretty well but, at my age, I don't want my blood too thin.
@bombshell (11265)
hello there spalladino Ibuprofen also good for headache.thanks for your opinion?