Do You Ever Ban Yourself from Reading?

@caver1 (1765)
I have a cross-stitch project I am trying to get finsihed and it is taking me forever. Ever evening I would cross-stitch, but then I would take a break and read for awhile. Once I picked up a book, I would read until bedtime. So, the cross-stitch was not getting done. I decided I couldn't check out anymore books from the library until the cross-stitch is finished. The work is going faster now, but I miss my books!
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
When you love to read there is nothing can stop you. But priorities first so it is best you finish this cross stitch and then you will have the books more. I love to read too and my mother always say that whenever I am in the book even if the house is burning down I will be the last to know. Reading is so enjoyable. So hurry and finish the book is waiting.
@caver1 (1765)
Thanks for the encouragement to finish my cross-stitch project. It is a baby blanket and the baby has already arrived, so I must hurry.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
thanks for the b.r.
@BarBaraPrz (24636)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, now that it's seven months later, I hope you have finished your cross-stitch project. I have a large project on the go for several years now, so don't feel too bad.
@caver1 (1765)
Yes I did finish the cross-stitch blanket. It was completed only a week or so after the twins were born. I'm working on a knitted baby blanket now. The knitting seems to go a little faster.