What Annoys You The Most? (Subtitle-"What's Your Favorite Annoyance?")

By JJ
@myklj999 (32884)
Olney, Illinois
Is it people who are late? Is it just people? Is it a bad excuse for being late? Is it worm filled macaroni and cheese? What is it? Is it topics like this? Is it me?
@tessah (6621)
stupid people annoy me most.. that covers quite a bit of territory. there`re lots of stupid people in this world, and lots of stupid actions made by aforementioned halfwits.. and while yer not my favorite "annoyance".. yer growing on me..
@skinnychick (6906)
Well in general rude people. But today I have to say it's you. Of course you aren't rude but these discussions are driving me nutty. LOL Your discussions are more than this- ya know that. Nice way to prove your point too!
@rrdj71 (696)
I get annoyed by wise guys/ gals who think they know EVERYTHING and don't!! Also being accused falsely of ANYTHING makes me VERY ANGRY!! OH! And people who jiggle their change in their pockets. I think that's it