Do you know someone who DIED on their BIRTHDAY?

@Jhordie (5115)
Try to check the date of death of people you know and see if it is close to their date of birth... It is kind of creepy that many are really close and some even falls on the same date of their birth. I already knew two people died on their birthday. Have you notice something like this?
well, i now one person. buddha is born, get enlightened and die in the same date. every buddhist know about that. i'm not a buddhist but i also notice that.
@Jhordie (5115)
Another great info you have shared with me... SALAMAT... (thank you in my language) Hope to read more from you on my other postings as well. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
@twallace (2675)
No I have not noticed that but now that you have brought the thought to mind I will start asking when a person was born. To see if they were close to or one their birthday.
@Jhordie (5115)
Go ahead and you'll see what I am telling you or just drop by in the nearest cementery and look at those two dates. Good luck and God bless. And by the way, hope you'll acept my invites to be your friend even just here or in real life. (,"o