mother in law

The best thing that ever happened to me is to have the good mother in law twice.It's really hard to believe because some of my friends hates there mother in law to the bones.The first one passed away long time but still in my heart her wonderful caring ways.now in my second marriaged she's australian but her trait's also like my pilipino mother in law lovely and beautiful inside and in person.She's 85 yrs. but still driving and visit us almost 5 times a week to supply our needs, she spoiled her son so much.and with that love I am included and that make me so lucky.She gave us fare 4 times to have holiday in the philippines.
@jillbeth (2710)
I have a wonderful mother-in-law. She is busy living her own life and keeps her nose out of our business! But she's always there if we need her.
We lucky indeed to have. such mother in law.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
My mother in law is a great person. She's caring to both her own son and myself. I trust her and her advice on a lot of things. My fiance and I have gone to her many times for either our wedding or something about my friends. I am glad that you have a great mother in law, sometimes it seems that people can't find great mother in laws.
We are blessed with good mother in law that's why I'm very patient with her son I don't want to hurt her. She loves him so much that I was included in the circle.It's easy to find love but when having in laws it's just good luck we got the best ones.
@cjgrooms (4456)
I also was blessed to have had two wonderful m-i-ls. My husbands Mother passed away this past mothers day. We are all going to miss her for a long while. I hear other people talking about hating their m-i-ls and have never understood it.
Yes ,some of my friends greatest enemies are there mother in law they call them witch.