Darling, Darling, Darling!

Our child is our darling. At home, we call our child with a nickname or two, which we like. How many nick names your child has got? How do you call your child?
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Well most laugh at my kids nicknames they are not very nice but they love them. My oldest is dingleberry and my youngest is bugnuts. My hubby gave them the nicknames not me lol.
@SusanLee (1920)
I usually call my children baby, or sweetie.
i have different names for the child i have to child name raman and raj i called both of them fighter because they are very agreesive and i want to say how are they i like them very much
My nicknames started out as Munchkin for my oldest and Punkin for my youngest. They have been shortened to Munch and Bunk and my grandson is now Munchin...lol I actually sent my oldest (23) a birthday card last week with "Happy Birthday Munch" on it and in May my youngest (21) got "Happy Birthday Bunk" They dont mind them so I guess I will continue to call them that til Im gone...lol
@bellis716 (4804)
Our daughter is frequently called Poola, even though she is 44 years old. He name is Paula. I don't remember how that got started. Our son has never been called anything but his name, after he outgrew "Bubba". Of course both son and daughter have been and are called by the usual terms of endearment such as dear and sweetheart.
@fiona08 (454)
We are HUGE on nicknames at my house! We were in the house I grew up in, also. My kids all have a million variations of their names, and some we can hardly recognize the connection to the original name anymore. For example: My daughter has been called Madi, Madagascar, Madge, Magination, Magine, Amandason, Manda, Panda, Tron, and the list goes on. It is like we are all a little demented. LOL
@spalladino (17922)
I had many different nicknames for my kids while they were growing up and now I'm working on the grandkids. I used to call my oldest grandson, Pumpkin, but he insisted that I stop because he's too old for that (according to him) so I started using it on the younger one.