Do u get angry very ofen?

@yourkl (585)
China
All we know that get angry bad for our health. but somtimes we cant control. have u ever count how many times you got angry a day ? And do u got angry ofen?
I am generally a happy person but when it comes time for me to go to work that's when I find myself angry the most. The place is so disorganized every one see's this to and no one in my eyes has a clue and does nothing to fix any of this. You can tell the mananger what is wrong and needs to be corrected and all they say is "yup we'll look into it" but they never do and the problem persists. I have become more angy at work than I can count on my fingers. Out side of work I'm fine happy as can be.
@yourkl (585)
Its imporatnt that have a generally heart. It will make u be a happy person. ahhh Dont angry with anybody ,its nothing to slove the problem.
@apsara60 (6611)
• Israel
Yes , now a days I get very angry on little things. I was not like this, but don't know what is happening to me. The more and more I am coming across the bitter facts of life, the more and more anger is filling inside me. I also get frustrated for the silly mistakes that I made in my life and it makes me angry to think that now it is too late to correct some of the major mistakes.......I wish I could control myself....Thanks for asking at least I spoke out some hatred boiling inside........
@yourkl (585)
Thats bad for your health if you angry for many little things. You are welcome and thanks for u to share with your story. Hoping u happy everyday.^_^
@apsara60 (6611)
• Israel
Thank you.........I hope so
Yes it's bad for the health. It's bad for the heart, and other internal organs for that matter. ;) But I can't seem to control my emotions recently. I get angry often. Even with small things that irritates me. I don't like it when I get angry. I then think about when I was younger, I was so patient and peace-loving then. But as I aged, things are a lot different. But I'm trying to get back to my old self. Don't want to add more wrinkles on my face.;)
@yourkl (585)
Many people afraid looks like old, so dont angry.ahhh
@uautkarsh (414)
yup, i can count it! the count is infinity! many of the times i argue with my parents! Few of the times i argue with my friends, i din't know why i get so angry! but now i'm controlling my anger!!
@yourkl (585)
We must contrl our mothion so that dont hurting others of our care. Its hard to change, i know and i have try. But try our best.
I really don't get angry that often. Stuff happens that makes me feel angry, but I don't "get" angry. That is to say, I don't allow my anger to make me react. I get motivated, and do something productive to solve the problem that has made me angry in the first place.
@yourkl (585)
You are a happy person. I think your friends must very like to stay with u.ahhh Thanks for your comment.