Seeking Computer Savviness..

@tessah (6621)
aiighty.. im not as much of a geek as id like. i could prolly pull this off if i were to take the time energy brainpower and headaches to do so.. but im feeling lazy and not in the mood to chew a fistful of tylenol. what i need is a mirC bot program and simple (like yer telling them to a 2nd grader simple) instructions on how to set it up and toss it into my irc chatroom as the one ive been using is apparently no longer available. if anyone is feeling crafty and charitable.. id appreciate yer assistance. thanx ahead of time
@myklj999 (34304)
• Olney, Illinois
I could tell you how to take out the trash and toss it in the can, but I have no idea about any of this stuff.
@tessah (6621)
i could do it, i just didnt wanna deal with the hassels and headaches of teaching myself btw.. you know my pvt messages dont work dear, so i cant reply to the one you sent me, but i did get it LOL and i r peachy.. and that isnt a tiger creepin.. its a leopard *nod* and im aware of her presense as shes a part of me if ya wanna chit chat.. ya ought drop into the tavern more often, its where ive been.
@myklj999 (34304)
• Olney, Illinois
Yeah, I remembered as I was responding to this that yer PM thingy didn't work. I suffer from thet there ol' timers disease.
@tessah (6621)
@gemini_rose (16192)
Trust your unanswered one to be hard! I remember seeing this when you did it and I could not answer it because I did not know the answer, guess what? I STILL DON'T! Oh well I have at least got it out of your unresolvable if nothing else ha ha!
@tessah (6621)
thanxies dearie !