What's your favorite candy bar?

I love twix. They have got to be my first choice of candy bar. With reese's coming in second(if you can't them considering they aint a bar lol). So I want to know from the other myloters, What is your favorite candy bar?
@cortney09 (1346)
I would have to say my first favorite would have to be Peanut Butter Twix and then Reese's i love them both pretty equally I would have to say. I don't eat them lately though because I am trying to loose some weight and we all know candy bars are not good for a diet.
I guess not. lol Unless your on a candy bar diet. lol
I like mm's, snicker's and twix's. yummy!
When it comes to M&M's I have to grab the one's with peanuts.
@kellys3ps (3726)
I have a few favorites - Kit Kats, Reese's, and Snickers are the best in my opinion!
I like the white chocolate Kit Kats. Snicker's are pretty good too.
• Concord, California
The Symphony Bar, milk chocolate & toffee flavor.
Cool, Twix is my favorite candy bar too. Reese's is good too. But Kit Kats tops Reese's. And Hershey's tops Reese's and Kit Kats. I don't know, their all good to me, lol. I'm still waiting for Hershey's to come out with a huge bar filled with caramel.
@sherrir101 (3673)
• Malinta, Ohio
I love a Hershey Bar with Almonds. You have got the mix of the creamy chcolate with the crunchiness of the almonds. When I eat candy bars that is the one I usually buy for myself. The Snckers Bar comes in second for me. I love all of the ingredients of a Snickers Bar. The carmel is the best.
@SusanLee (1920)
Chocolate covered toffee - Favorite candy
I like Skor, Heath, and Almond Rocha. Anything with toffee covered in chocolate. I learned to make my own Almond Rocha.