Are you going green?

@relundad (2311)
Are you making a conscious effort to "go green" in any way? If so what are you doing?
I make an effort to do what I can to help the environment. I purchased recycled reusable bags for my grocery shopping that I faithfully use every week. I also stopped buying bottled water and only use a Brita water filter for my drinking water. I am becoming more interested in "going green" and have found myself looking for more and more information on the web.
@relundad (2311)
Great! Me too I am making a conscious effort to do the small things that I can today in hopes of a better tomorrow.
That is how I look at it as well. I have two children and I can't help but think how it will be for their children and so on. I also forgot to mention that I changed most of our light bulbs to incandescent florescent bulbs. We have some dimmer switches and the those types of bulbs did not work well for those. :)
Hi relundad! I wanted to add that I was able to locate incandescent florescent light bulbs that work with dimmers (at Lowes)...just a FYI :) Also thanks for the BR! That is my first one!!!
@Pigglies (9336)
I don't really try to be green, but I am sort of I suppose. I recycle anything I can. Plus I'm vegan, so that helps the environment. I can't make the light bulb switch due to visual problems though and because I have pets, I have to leave the air conditioning on all day. But I'd say I probably do more than most people for the environment.