I have the weirdest dog in the world lol

Ok technically he is still a puppy, even though he is as big as a small horse. He went through the pink phase, where he wanted after anything that was pink. Now that phase has passed, and now he has picked up a new strange habit. He will lie on the floor and just continuously lick the rug. Now my rug is clean, I vacuum every day and shampoo once a month. He doesnt just do it in one spot, it is wherever he is lying, and sometimes the couch will become his victim. I have no idea why he does this, and I assume it is harmless to him, but what a strange habit. Does your dog have any strange habits?
@rhane7315 (5670)
my dog has also a strange habit. a year ago, she nearly destroys my laptop. she destroyed my laptop keyboard and chews some of them lol at first, i thought she was only just chewing some food then i noticed that she was sitting on my laptop. i was furious that time that i had to discipline her because of the thing that she did. i let her out of the rain (there was a typhoon that time) for the whole day as my punishment for her
Ours did eat my husbands new cell phone, but he left it where he could get it. Couldnt very well punish him for my husbands mistake. The phone still worked, but it looked really bad.
@TCampbell (180)
I have four weird dogs and they all have some strange type of behavior. I think that the weirdest dog I have is Toby. He's just a freakoid pup is constantly in search of lizards. He stands on the porch and watches for any movement in the yard. He'll fall asleep standing up and I've seen him tip over on several occassions because he did fall asleep. I guess that chasing lizard thing is really important to a dog.
We have those little lizards too. My dog doesnt seem to pay them much attention, unless they come up on the porch. It must be a territorial thing.
@cjgrooms (4456)
About the only odd thing my son's puppy does is pout. She also whines whenever ANYBODY leaves(she doesn't even have to know them).
Oh shes a big baby. Hopefully she will outgrow that before it becomes annoying instead of cute.