wash your clothes daily.

@muralirv (572)
Hi!Do you wash your clothes daily or you wear that for 2 days and more and finally put for wash.Many of them follow this method.Try to wash your clothes daily so that the germs in it will not affect you.You can wear a jean for 1 day plus but other stuffs must be washed daily otherwise the sweat in it will create a bad smell and others might react for that.what do you say.many does this.
@sirfsuraz (468)
• Nepal
I live in Himalaya and i do wear my clothes for 2 to 3 weeks.. Its very cold out here so bacteria and virus doesnot get much chance to be active.
@muralirv (572)
so your climate is awesome right?
@bowtieguy (5924)
I usualy wash mine once a week. I also do my sons as well so I have to do like 4 loads between the three of us.
@muralirv (572)
Oh god,You will wash the clothes of one week is it?Thats a heavy load.
@mary463 (146)
There are some mischievous people in my family .So I have to wash my cloths and theirs everyday.I have a lot of cloths to was in everyday.I think that it is hygienic also.
@muralirv (572)
yeah correct!For the health case at least we must wash our clothes daily.some wear their socks for 2 days,they knew it will stink a lot in spite of knowing that they do this wantedly.lazy people.
@chirantani (1382)
I try to wash my clothes daily,I think it is hygienic,good for my skin as well as health.But it doesn't become possible during the winters.
@muralirv (572)
yeah you are right.But i wash in the winter also
Oh no. I wear clothes only once. Then it dump into one room. Then the heap reaches at a certain height. I think about washing the clothes. Before that i never think about washing even my underwear. Sometimes my parents feel pity on me, they wash my clothes
@muralirv (572)
Try to clean daily.
@mimico (3618)
I live in the Philippines so I have to wash everything I wear once I've worn it. If not, it will stick or bacteria will grow on my clothes for sure. The Philippines is very polluted so once the air touches you, your clothes will be dirty! When I go out of the country I don't have the luxury of washing my clothes daily so I tend to wear them twice or thrice before putting it in my laundry bag.
@muralirv (572)
In this case you got to wash your clothes daily.Or it might affect something bad to you itself
Okay.