June 24, 2008 7:41am CST
what r u gOing to do if u have problems wif ur boyfriend/girlfriend? how r u going to settle?
3 responses
@gloreymay (882)
• Philippines
25 Jun 08
Talk to him the problems, make certain arrangement if needed or you may set rules on your relationship if necessary. Things will be back to normal if both are willing to talk about and are willing to give way.
• India
24 Jun 08
it depends upon how the problem is.Its whose mistake first is to identify.Then making the probllem solve is your next you are going to do it all depends upon you and your character(sorry to say that but it the truth) and how ias the problem..... well if anything happens between i and my gf defintely i would like to settle....coz i really love her... in a relationship givng and taking,respect and caring ios a must and
@spalladino (17923)
• United States
24 Jun 08
When my husband and I have a problem we talk about it...sometimes that has to wait until we're done yelling...and we find common ground. There are things that he does that irritates me and some things that I do that irritate him so, every once in awhile something comes up but you have to deal with these things and talking is the only way to settle anything.