how much you love you neighbor ? and do they reciprocate?

@KUSHANK55 (2437)
love thy neighbor. a very very simple thing .how many people really put it into practice? how many of you have not even said hello to your neighbor during this week ?do you feel elated when your neighbor asks you for some help? any good incident to share with mylot family?
@thinkbest (210)
Neighbors are the ones we need to respect, the one we have to help, and of course the ones will help us first. Moreover, when we are out of our homeland, out of our city, and far from our relatives and family. We all need what we call it neighbors. So, helping to each other is a must.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
yes dear thinkbest, you are absolutely right!! happy friendship with neighbours and happy mylotting!!
My neighbor is more money oriented fella.. he even speaks to you.. if he thinks that he has benefit from speaking to you. His family has more than 20 cars, some 150 trucks and spinning mills and buses.. all running in their name.. They brood on money.. 25 hours a day.. got it.. it means they never sleep at all.. always run for money.. And do you still think the neighbor of mine, act friendly and reciprocate love with my family..
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear saivenkaaat you are lucky in one sense of the word. one should not have poor neighbors either. well money is important in life but being filthy rich oh my god. the rich have a different community since time immemorial. they seem to be walking money , talking money and money and money. but then poor people bring their own problems. so it is advisable that if possible we should live where we are having similar minded people. in such cases group housing societies have put up a better model , like teachers society, bank group society rail employees society etc.
@nupats (3564)
hi i m lucky to have a nice neighbour we normally have our lunch together her daughter and my son are good friends and our husbands are away at work..so i cook one day and she cooks the next so it is a very cordial relation and we both know tht we can rely on each other for hlp in difficult times (illness)..
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
touch wood. you are really lucky in deed. very rarely we get so good people as neighbor. i recollect my childhood days .i used to spend almost all my time in their house besides school and play time and being with that family all the time eating with them and all. at 53 i remember them still. pray god that this relation continues for long.. all the very best...