Obama: I did not have a text relationship with that woman! Sound familar?

Obama: I did not have a text relationship with that woman! Sound familar? Scarlett Johansson insists she and Obama have a text relationship, and he denies it. She also goes on to say how he answers all these emails and calls all these people who have only donated the bare minimum to thank them. So then, if I send him and e-mail tomorrow, he is going to text me back? And if I send him a buck, he is going to call me? I think she is trying paint him out to be something he is not. Why, I don't know. I have read various articles about this. He is in denial. He says there is no text relationship. She has always reminded me of M. Monroe. I have never seen her in any dress without her breasts exposed. Of course, some people think Obama is JFK. Not that I see it...on the other hand, if she is telling the truth. They remind me some other famous folks.
@Taskr36 (13923)
I found this a bit amusing myself. To be fair, she never claimed there was anything inappropriate being said between these emails. She just said she was flattered and impressed that he was taking the time to email back and forth with him. Obama claims he never emailed her directly and that she doesn't even have his personal email address. He claims that it was his assistant impersonating him and corresponding with Scarlett. He claims he responded once saying thank you for your support or some generic crap and everything beyond that was just his assistant. Frankly I think it's a bit shady that he made a big public announcement when he could have just contacted Scarlett to inform her that she was being decieved. I also think it's odd that he hasn't fired the assistant he claims was impersonating him. Overall the public denouncement of any contact with her comes off as a bit harsh since the girl clearly has a bit of a crush on him and could have been treated better rather than being publicly embarrassed. I feel bad for Scarlett.
It goes to show what kind of person he really is.
@rodney850 (2145)
It either goes to show what kind of person he is or Michell was beating on that head! Let's face it, with all of the people working for and around Barack he has deniability on just about anything and there is a never ending stream of idiots who would "fall on their sword" for him if asked!
@Taskr36 (13923)
Well rodney, we've already established he can do no wrong. Since he never knows what his friends, pastors, or employees do, he'll just say that in the time he's known this assistant, he's never known the man to respond to emails. I'm still wondering why he hasn't fired the man who has supposedly been impersonating him. Wouldn't that seem like the first thing a candidate would do?
@ClarusVisum (2163)
Sounds like nothing but tabloid gossip to me.
@Taskr36 (13923)
None of this was tabloid gossip. Scarlett made her statements openly to reputable newspapers. Obama claimed it was his assistant corresponding with her and he made those statements to reputable newspapers. None of this has anything to do with tabloids.
These days, the mainstream media is likened to tabloids--the news has been cancelled for some time now. :P For now, I will take it as seriously as the "Whitey" allegation until I see something more solid than just a claim.
It was on CNN.com.
HAha that does sound familliar. Hey what do you expet? They're politicians!!! LOL At first I wondered why I didn't hear about this already, then I remembered I've been out of the USA for almost TWO MONTHS now, and since then I've quit America News cold turkey! haha
That's funny! You are probably better off.
@metschica25 (5405)
I never heard of all this before . It is news to me . I am now curious and will have to surf the web some . It kinda does sound like gossip now to me though . Just wow !
There are quite a few site online. I saw it on CNN late night. Just type in Obama and Scarlet.