Would you publish the story of your life if it would be for free ?

Romania
If someone would tell you that your story life will be published for free, no cost for you, would you agree to publish it? Do you have something important or interesting to say?
@risris24 (712)
No, because as we all know, nothing in life is for free. If I am going to allow my personal and private moments of my life to the world, it will come at a price. What would be the price to pay fo something like that, more so when there are struggling witers all over the world trying to get a deal like that, I say the chances are slim to none, but wishful thinking.
I was meaning if someone publish your story without taking money from your for this.as common people and not a talented writer I guess you have to pay for publishig something.
@risris24 (712)
ohhhhhh... even so though, like I said nothing is for free so I would be very leary of that type of offer.