My birthday falls in July, will you also celebrate yours this month?

@salonga (27830)
Just to let you know I am celebrating my birthday come July 9. It's my 52nd and I look forward to it with excitement!!! Can't wait to know what my husband and my son will give me for a gift! And what celebration they have prepared for me! How about from among you fellow mylotters, are you also celebrating your birthday this month of July? Kindly share?
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
happy birthday!! hope u have a good one. my grandson's birthdayy is this month. he will be 4. so we'll have a big party coming up the 29th.
@salonga (27830)
Advance Happy Birthday to your grandson, He's a very blessed one to have you as his grandma!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
thank you. he's a hoot & the apple of my eye.
Awesome! My birthday is the same day as yours. Happy Birthday!! A fella I went to school with...it turns out that his birthday is the same day, too. When ever we cross paths around July 9, we wish each other a happy birthday. In 7th grade geography class, we were studying about South America. Imagine my surprise when I read that Argentina's Independence Day is July 9. That is one fact I have never forgotten!
@salonga (27830)
Ha!ha!ha! So happy I am to have a fellow mylotter as my co-celebrator. I wish you all the best and the happiest birthday ever. And thank you for informing me that our birthday is Argentina's Independence Day!!! It' feels great to learn that hah! ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF US!
Thank you for the best response, Salonga. By the way, Happy Birthday!!
Wow, that's great! My birthday is on July 8th- I'm going to be 21. :) I'm looking forward to the gifts, though mostly this year I'm going by the rule of "the green never offends". You see, I'm going to Japan this September and can use any and every donation I can come up with, haha, though gifts are lovely too. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
@salonga (27830)
Nice to hear from you fellow celebrator! I'm wishing you an advance wonderful birthday as well, and many gifts to come. I wish you have a safe and meaningful trip to Japan. God bless!
And to you as well. :)
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
My advance wishes for you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am not celebrating my birthday this month but,Our second year wedding anniversary falls on 28th of July.God bless you!
@salonga (27830)
My best wishes on your wedding anniversary, wish you have many more sweet years together!
@kun2349 (23464)
My birthday is noy in july, but my dear's birthday is in july.. hehe ^_^ THough i cant celebrate it with her, but still i wanna let her know that i will be wishing her all the best with my sincere heart and she will be able to feel me beside her, enjoying every moments ^_^ hehe.. Right, my dear, xxjinx8xx?? hehe =D muahhh mauhhhh muahhh
@salonga (27830)
Happy, happy birthday to your dear!
@twallace (2675)
Happy Birthday ahead of time. No I don't fall in July I was last month(June). But I would like to wish you one early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
@salonga (27830)
It's heartwarming to receive greetings like that! Thanks a lot lot!
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Well well well, Happy Birthday my friend. My daughter will be 8 this 10th. That daughter of mine is what we call, the boy in the girl's body, lol. And mine will be the day after July...
@salonga (27830)
And happy birthday too to your daughter, I suppose she is lovely so I hope she remains a girl! And to you my friend, advance birthday greetings as well!
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Yes! I'm a July baby also and so is my oldest son. Mine is the 24th and my son's is the 13th. There aren't any plans yet for either birthday but I'm sure something good will happen.
@salonga (27830)
How nice to hear that! I supposed it will be a grand celebration for both of you. My best wishes for you and your eldest. God bless!
@dhangski (3194)
Hi salonga. Advanced happy birthday to you my friend. I am not a July baby, but my youngest is. He will be celebrating his 6th birthday on the 30th. For sure, I will be cooking his favorite, spaghetti with garlic bread.