Mylot responded to me!

I sent a message to the powers that be at Mylot about possibly allowing us to organize our Friends lists. I'd like to be able to have a Top 8 or Top 16, like on Myspace, so I can click on my favorite Friends pages easily. They wrote back that they really liked my suggestion and they would definitely consider it. Hopefully it wasn't just a generic reply! What Mylot features would you like to see?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
That is so awesome! I loved that idea of organizing our friends list when I first saw someone mention it so I really hope mylot does it. It would make things even nicer here.
@baileycows (3668)
Wow ! Did it look like a generica reply or one that someone would have typed right back to you. That is great if they really contacted you. I would give them an A+++ for Customer Service skills.
It didn't look generic, baileycows, because it referenced my idea. It took a few days for tehm to reply to me so it wasn't like an automated response or anything.
@ZephyrSun (7382)
OMG!! I can't believe that "they" responded!! I have contacted them and have never received a response! I really like your idea of a "Top" friends list! Very great idea! I wish there was an easier way of looking for interests, like if they were in alphabetical order or something like that.
Yes, zephyr, I agree about the interests-- good idea!
@rsa101 (22796)
That's a rare opportunity that Mylot do respond. How did you do it? To whom did you email your suggestion? I am glad that somehow they responded to you.
@KrauseHome (36750)
That would be cool if they would do something like this. It would make it a lot easier for us if they could do this, or somehow organize our Friends list by how active they are on here as well. Hopefully they can take this one to heart and do something with it. Another feature I would Love to see, is an easier way to delete messages in here once we respond to them from someone, and a way to delete Discussions we have started on here that are getting no real Hits without getting any $$ deducted as well. Also a Spell Checker would be nice as well. And a faster way of posting our discussions, etc. without them taking so long to post or load on here. Just my thoughts.
having a top friends list would be quite helpful. I add many new friends and would love to have my top friends handy so I can see what they are up to.
@julyteen (13257)
• Davao, Philippines
that would be a nice suggestion you brought to the admin. i am also want that the site must include this feature about the sign of a user who is online like any other site. it is nice to interact someone's post that we know they are online. i hope that myLot would consider this feature one of this days.
I would love that idea, if they could implement it.
@rhane7315 (5670)
that's a great idea. my idea would be is that they would put a chat box or a calendar for us, in order for us to put some memo in it for our activity of the day. i also wrote to mylot asking some questions regarding here. i wrote them twice or thrice and i'm glad that they also responded to me
@Bebs08 (10685)
that's a good idea I like that too. To have a top list of friends is that what you mean? I am not familiar with myspace because I am not into that site often. But I think your idea is very good. Hope mylot would be able to make that thing possible.
I've been thinking this was a great idea for a long time, but I have to be honest that I never got round to mailing the team about it. I hope this post encourages other people to mail the team with their suggestions. It's really good to hear of them replying to you. Hopefully, if enough people ask them about this issue it will get them to implement it.
Very cool! I like the idea! That is a good sign that you received a response. I'll thank you in advance if it happens!