What did you drink for breakfast today?? Mine was very unhealthy, I think..

Indonesia
I was awake until very late last night, and I wake up feeling not good, like some illness is creeping it's way up my body. You know, the Flu. I was going to have a long and busy day today, so I thought I needed some boosts to counter the upcoming flu. Hence, I had a bottle of red bull, cold. Then, I had an iced coffee. And a hot green tea. I had three of them in an hour after I woke up. Okay, do you think it's unhealthy? Or I shouldn't be feeling guilty about it. Because I think all three drinks have caffeine and stimulants in them. Well, they don't really affect my mood or my health anyway now, I'm still feeling the flu coming, ugh, it's going to be a long night tonight. And what did you drink for breakfast this morning? Healthy choices as juices or tea? A cup of coffee? Water?
@mimpi1911 (25475)
Daisy That was quite a cocktail of drinks! You take care. We here are having flu everywhere. Drink lot of water and take rest - that's the only cure. Usually I drink a big tumbler of flavored milk (vanila, strawberry..). However today I drank mango juice. During this season, we get a lot of mangoes and my mom would have mango mania. Manoes in everything and anything. *laughs*
Yup, I often get sick when I have my "monthly guest", you know. I guess my body is in the lowest strength at those times. Oh, milk, I can't have milk, don't really enjoy them except the chocolate ones, cold. Mango juice sounds so nice mimpi! I don't think it's mango season here now, but soon probably.
Hi,hope you are better now, well I drink water every day moring when I get up that is my habit now, I do not drink coffee much, take care
Water is the best to drink in the mornings I guess. Actually, I'm feeling worse now, I'm sure tonight I'm going to be miserably sick. Oh well, at least my daughter's not here, she's having a trip with my Mom, I'm always worry when I'm sick near my daughter, I don't want to make her sick too.
@salonga (27835)
I always go for natural fruit juice and lots of mineral water. No caffeine for me as I would not want to suffer the consequences! Breakfast is a very important diet so I make sure I am taking the best healthy food available in my home. Fruits should be in it always and lots of water for the cleansing effect.
I usually have water too in the morning, this morning I just felt so sick I thought I needed a big boosts!
i drank a carnation thing you mix in with milk.. its suppose to be a meal type thing so i drank it before bed (since your morning is my night with me being a night owl)
It's kinda late now there isn't it? Is it like a cereal thing? I love cereals.
its a mix that you put in mix that makes like a liquid meal or shake that has the protein and vitamins as if you ate something nutritional which i am never eating healthy so i do it to try to help myself out lol.. it tastes like chocolate milk which i like anyways
oh and its 1:30am right now but i dont go to bed till like 5-8am
@raclie (1732)
i just had koko krunch... lol.. did not have any drinks...
But you had milk with the krunch right? Thanks for the response.
@raclie (1732)
lol... nope... just the ceral!!!
@maryann82 (133)
i drank hot choco for my breakfast together with fried rice, egg and bacon heheheh.... if you thought you were going to have a flu you should have just taken vitamin c supplement, drink orange juice and keep yourself hydrated the whole day with water.... redbull may help but it's not what you ought to have drank... coffee has caffein it will keep you up and going for a while..... iced coffee then green tea well your romoting teeth sensitiveness for the future and i don't really think that those three are good combinations for the breakfast meal or for any meal...
Oh, your breakfast really make me hungry right now, and I just ate my lunch
@subha12 (18452)
i drink water and tea in breakfast.if it does not suit you, then its unhealthy. otherwise its ok.if you still feel the flu like symptom, take hot chicken soup.
Water and tea is good, I usually stick with them for breakfast. I just felt so not good the other morning, and thought a couple of caffeine would be nice.
@tholitz (1127)
I usually take a cup of hot coffee every morning together with bread or "pandesal" (a popular bread here in the Philippines). They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I always eat whatever we have for breakfast. I think you really having a hard time with your flu, imagine drinking 3 different type of drinks within a span of 1 hour. But for me, whenever I have a cold I usually drink a hot calamansi juice (acid orange) and it always works for me.
I hate having a flu, so I tried to prevent it by drinking all those caffeine and stimulants, didn't work though. Hot calamansi juice sounds okay, but I wouldn't have them hot though, I don't like hot drinks except for teas.
@webeishere (36353)
First it was a small glass of tap water to take my meds with. Then of course my daily mug of coffee. You know I have never tried any of those "energy" drinks in my lifetime. I don't care fopr them as I get my caffiene from my many pots of coffee. Then there are times I need no caffiene or energy boost as I need something to slow me down. Hahahaha! I can't say if it's healthy or unhealthy as I am not a Dr. But I drink a pot of coffee in the first couple hours of waking up and I am fine. I really am. I mean it. I am fine aren't I? Tee hee hee! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Water is good for the mornings Grandpa Bob. One of my aunt once told me that whenever she feels like she was going to get sick, she would drink energy drinks, and it would be gone, I've been following that since I've heard it but never once did it really make the sickness gone, but still I drink those red bull when I know I'm gonna be sick. You are FINE Grandpa Bob!!
I had milk n corn flakes for breakfast and well i was already hungry by lunch time.i had water..no tea or juices
Milk and water it is