Cost of a Kiss...12, 500 pounds...

When i read the news.. it really pi$$ed me off..a kiss costing 12500 pounds.. A young man who pledged 12,500 pounds for the dinner picked up three kisses from the Bollywood star , Shilpa shetty ..on the cheek as a bargain. She recently, was in London to get the Global diversity award 2008,for making a significant contribution to the public appreciation and understanding of diversity. All these items of the news gains secondary importance.. now my question is will you..spend 12500 pounds to get a kiss from an actress...be it Bollywood or Hollywood.. http://in.news.yahoo.com/241/20080702/1271/ten-shilpa-s-kisses-for-charity-it-sells.html
@zeroflashx2 (2489)
Oh well, that's his choice. He certainly had some money to spare. I just wish he'd feel how homeless persons are living day to day. 12,500 pounds could provide living for a couple of families already and he just gave it for dinner and 3 kisses? They're just people. In my opinion, they're just doing their jobs, the actress just did a great one at that. As a middle income earner, I'd say no. Not even hollywood actresses. It sickens me to see these kinds of publicity stints.
@tigertang (1750)
I know this sounds really crass of me to say it, but I'm going to state the obvious, if he was willing to pay me 12,500 pounds (which is nearly US$25,000), I'll gladly give him three kisses on anywhere that he so desires. Sorry, this is allot of money for a kiss or three kisses and if such easy money is available, I for one would not turn my nose down at it and rush to find out how I can get this type of money from this young man.
That's fine. You don't need to say sorry. Almost anyone who gets such as offer will definitely trade 3 kisses for the money. With the current situation now? Who won't? Well, it's the guy/girl who is on the giving end. Everyone's willing to receive but almost one out of millions will give it. Would you give 12,500 pounds just to be able to kiss someone?
How much is 12,500 pounds? In american dollars?
It's around $24,750.
@penny64 (1106)
If I had that much money to give to charity, I would happily get involved in a fun stunt like that to also give the charity some publicity.
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
its funny i guess to spend such amount of money for just a kiss..maybe that man is so rich that he can afford to waste it on anything he fancies..
good day.. for me it's his money and he can very well do anything with it as long as it's legal and not disrespectful. just my .01 cent
@polachicago (19073)
I wouldn't pay for any kiss.... Not even one dollar for any person on earth. If I am worth that money, I have better have my boyfriend to kiss me not anyone else. I wouldn't mind to give spare cash for family kisses on the cheek....
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
This is for charity and a worthy cause so I don't see anything wrong with paying $12,500 as long as you can afford it and not doing it to make a name. If you can afford it and knowing that tomorrow you will not be regretting it then go all out and do the things that you are happy with. No biggie for me. I read it and find it very interesting and amusing too.
@RastamanG (385)
that is just stupid
@saverio (402)
dude he did not pay that cash just for a kiss....that was just said as a joke...the money went to charity.So he sort of did a pretty good donation.Anyway i would not give that much for a kiss from holly or bollywood.For charity...yes!!! for charity+kiss....yes!!! only for kiss...no!!! more than a kiss....might consider depending on what's offered..!!!! he he he....!!!
Ummm... well, I guess I would... if... and only if... I were crazy enough and had that much of money to spend at the same time. :) Cheers and happy mylotting
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat802003! I would accept a 12500 pounds kiss if I will be the one who will receive the payment. haha..But never will I pay someone 12500 pounds just to kiss them. I may have some insane moments but not that kind. haha...However, maybe that man is very wealthy and he is doing it for charity and the kiss is just a bonus. Take care and God bless!
money can buy happy except time ,true love , live forever .if the guy uses 12500 pounds to buy a kiss makes him happy that 's enough .we are not rich so we can not image how to be a rich man ,also how to use the money ,i think the money for rich man only a number ,sometimes they also will hate the number and to do something real to show how great is the number.
hi saivenkaat I would not pay that much money for a kiss if I had that much money which I would not in the first place. bollywood or Hollywood would make no never mind. I do not'throw money around like that. actresses do not mean a darned thing to this senior woman at all.
thanks for best response much appreciated
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
It's an investment kiss,do you know how much they will get back in returns from what they had paid.